TAKE ADVANTAGE OF SCALFA SPECIAL MEMBERSHIP OPPORTUNITIES FOR ASSISTED LIVING PROVIDERS & VENDORS
The Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) is the largest national association representing the assisted living industry. SCALFA is the official state chapter of ALFA in South Carolina. ALFA serves executives of companies that operate professionally managed communities for seniors. ALFA’s mission is to continuously raise the bar for operational excellence; serve as the voice for the senior living industry; and advocate for informed choice, quality care and accessibility for all Americans who need assistance with long-term care.
Apply for membership today!
Members of SCALFA enjoy the following benefits:
- SCALFA Web Site – SCALFA members are featured on the website. SCALFA’s website also has a link from national ALFA’s website.
- Discounted Educational Opportunities located throughout South Carolina, including an annual Fall Conference, all with high caliber assisted living specific educational offerings presented by some of the foremost experts in the state and country.
- Peer to Peer Networking opportunities.
- Presentations by state legislative and regulatory officials.
- “Legislative Day” specific to South Carolina’s Assisted Living providers at the Capital Building.
- Trade Shows highlighting the latest products and services for assisted living as well as excellent opportunities to realize savings.
- SCALFA News/Communication – Updates, newsletters and relevant articles pertaining to the senior care industry.
- South Carolina Legislative Updates – SCALFA is represented by the largest and most experienced lobbying firms in South Carolina, Capital Consultants.
- Online Membership Directory
- Consumer Referrals – SCALFA members are our preferred providers and vendors for referrals needing assisted living or a senior care service.
- Operational and Licensure Technical Assistance – Available through the SCALFA office.
- Complimentary Toolkit – As a new member of SCALFA, you will be able to choose one item or toolkit from the national ALFA store. These toolkits cover a wide range of topics including Disaster Planning Guides, Media Relations Guides and Hospice and Assisted Living guides. ($100 value).
- One Complimentary National Conference Registration – New SCALFA members will receive one complimentary conference registration at the National ALFA Conference and Expo – where you will hear dynamic speakers discuss topics important to the assisted living industry ($999 value).
- A Free Consumer Directory Subscription – The Source for Senior Living is the nation’s largest online directory containing thousands of senior living communities across the United States ($249 value).
Every Member of SCALFA will also receive the following ALFA benefits:
- Assisted Living Executive subscription – ALFA’s award-winning, flagship magazine covers the latest industry news,trends, management solutions and innovations in senior living. Each issue includes six feature articles with in-depth coverage, expertise and management perspectives from within and outside the industry.
- ALFA Update – a semi-monthly electronic newsletter that highlights the latest assisted living news and information about ALFA programs.
- ALFA Alerts – published periodically and emailed to only ALFA members on late-breaking news and topics of interest in the senior living industry.
- Advocacy to Advance the Assisted Living Industry – ALFA’s seasoned, full-time government affairs team has a solid grounding in the issues affecting assisted living today. It monitors State and Federal legislation as it is happening, and actively advocates for the assisted living industry in State houses across the country and on Capitol Hill.
- ALFA Publications including important advisories, collections of best practices and a Public Policy Bulletin to keep members current about issues locally and nationally.